Practical Application Series
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Tim 2:15
We took a poll on questions Christians encounter in their daily lives. These five topics were some of the most popular. This series will explain what the Bible says on the subject and provide practical, relevant, and modern response options.
Week 1, March 2: If God is so Good, Why do so Many Bad Things Happen?
- Why do bad things happen to good people?
- Does God hate me?
- Why does God allow evil people to survive?
Week 2, March 9: Why Bother Going to Church?
- I can worship from anywhere.
- My relationship with God is stricly personal.
Week 3, March 16: Does God Hate Gay People?
- Is being gay a sin?
- If I'm gay can I still be a Christian?
- How do I treat people who are gay?
Week 4, March 23: Why Bother Getting Married?
- We're married in our hearts.
- It's common law marriage.
Week 5, March 30: How do you Know Your Way (Christianity) is the Only Way?
- Aren't all religions generally the same?
- Isn't your way narrow-minded and judgemental?